Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Free But Not Free

This is my way of comparing between livings on campus or boarding and living home with family. You may realize that they are way different lives you live between those two places but can you spot your faults in links.

Firstly I would like to speak about my biggest enemy “sleeping”, although home was cold I always slept late when I was there the previous recess but here  I sleep early like a chicken, while I am waking up late just like home J.

Another is in consent of working; by working I refer to either studying or pulling up some heavy or dirty things all day long. When I am boarding I always wish to go home so that I could rest, only to find a different type of work. I mean I was supposed to cook everyday and clean the whole big house not to mention cutting trees and ripping off weeds. That I just some of the thing I have to.

Free but not free” although on boarding you have freedom and independence, you also have responsibility. You do what you like when you like to but at some point you feel locked and caged by your self. At the other hand the free you get when home aren’t the free that is called free but you get to  smell indigenous smells and don’t do anything sometimes because you know someone else will do it.
Even if you are restrict under parental control, you feel safe but that does not last; wait until that home boredom hunts you down.

Last but not least is communistic crises, I mean here there is no neighbors that are always on your situation but there is your room mate or floor mate who don’t care about what you do. To me it sometimes seems unfair when I play the music I like but having others to listen to it, having lots of friends around when someone doesn’t have any at that moment. I guess that is life and is part of growing up. Word of advise to everyone this is survival of the fittest so adapt or die, how G. Mendel and PW Potters proposed it. L

No comments:

Post a Comment