Search This Blog

Friday, October 1, 2010

The Haunted Moments.

This is a quiet funny story but I just had to share it. Sometimes things happen at an unbelievable ways.

It was just after the recess on the middle September, few days from home and I had this crazy idea that I will forget to do something, since I might have that experience of handling my things at the campus. One day I fell asleep without knocking and it was just about 7-pm, I woke up in the middle of the night only to realize that I don’t have my keys with me. I though maybe some how it is just around and I can’t see it. In the morning before class I searched almost like every where but did not find them. When I came back from class I used rumza’s keys. Then in the middle of the day I felt asleep again. When I woke up, his keys went missing in my position. The search started but I finally found it at the side of the bed but still couldn’t find mine with in less than 30 minutes, there were lost again and the door was locked while I was inside. I did not know what to do and my phone was off, while I didn’t even have a charger. Then I started looking for a universal charger at the bag which I put my clothes, only to find my keys in there but no my room mate’s. I went out for 2 minutes and when I came back they were just at visible location. That’s when quickly left the room and came back at night. What a hell of a DAY I had. It was as if I was haunted. It is very silly of me to quickly panic when I think that something is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment