Search This Blog

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Good Girl Gone Bad

When I met her she was still new to the place, I was the first guy to her, she was so innocent, and I was so hoping a lot, she was so nice and perfect if that is the word. We spend precious time, memorable moments that now feels like it was just a dream. She talked about church, the lord and being decent to others. We made promises even if I knew promises always get broken somehow, but at that time it felt so real and guaranteed.

Somehow I felt so insecure about her room mate, the one who was giving me an eye wink when she was looking a way. She seemed so wild, egomaniac and obsessed with herself. I thought she was just being jealous but it was something more than that, she was evil if that’s suits her.

Well I ignored everything like it’s just an ordinary life, but I was not aware of what was happening. She invited all sort of guys and friends who were mainly eccentric in a way. As work stole my time away from her, another work was applied in her head. I started to feel the gap between us growing so mysteriously, well she rejected my calls and my visits. Till the day I went unannounced only to find her with a male friend and she looked so sorry that it granted her my forgiveness over everything but it did not change anything. After that experience I did another of those surprise visit, this time finding her with a homo-looking lady friend who smoked in her room, using her matches (which she had I don’t know for what reason). She treated me like I don't exist until left the room as frustrated and pissed as I was. After months I tried calling her but she chewed my head on the phoned, annoyed I dropped the stupid call. Couple of month later I came across her wearing scary snoop make over, she walked those styles you know those you usually see self-high classed girls walking by.

Now after a year we met closely, funny thing is that it was in another guy's room and he didn't know me & her girlfriend know each other. The guy left us alone in the room when he going to the bathroom, then I got a chance to take a good look at her. Her face was if she use mortuary puffs, her smell was of feminine typical but not typical of her, her eyes were deeper and darker, her clothes were nothing like anything I ever thought she could ever wear. Her voice was still toned as soft as it used to be but her words and her vocal were contaminated than I could ever imagine of her. that’s when I realized I don’t know the women next to me, she is not the same lady I fell for, there is nothing that I admire about her reflection. I mean yeah I like those snoop looking bitches, but I love them because I know nothing about how they used to be and their much better being. Although she looked more embarrassed of the situation at that moment, she gave me those visuals like she is trying to prove a certain point to everyone. I never said a word to her but in my mind questions were flowing endlessly, questions like is she aware of who she became? Does she present her self in this way at home, to her parent, old friends or it’s only a campus thing? Is she possessed with some kind of evil spirit, a devil worshiper of some sort? Is this what her previous room mate did to her or is it what she made her self? Is she focus on her future with books or that’s her future she’s living? The guy came back and I made up an excuse to leave him together with the creature.

Normally I should be upset with how we ended but I am not, I really feel so sorry and disappointed for what she has became and hope she somehow find god immediately to revive her soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment